TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Royal Privilege Card Program
Saving money just got easier with the Royal Privilege Card Program!
Join a world of exciting shopping opportunities with the Royal Privilege Card Program (RPC). Earn rebates and discounts while enjoying fabulous privileges from partner establishments, exclusively for RPC members.
Joining is Simpler!
- There is a way to join the Royal Privilege Card Program
- Via RPC Booth in Store
- Completely fill-up a digital application form available at the RPC Booths in any Royal Duty Free Store and present a valid ID with picture
- Get an RPC Card for FREE by presenting accumulated receipts worth P3,000 of purchases made in the last 3 months prior to the application date. Receipts should not have been used in claiming or earning previous RPC points, or
- Via RPC Booth in Store
- Pay a minimal fee of P50
- All applicants must be 18 years old and above
Congratulations, you are now a True Blue RPC member! Your points may be checked within 24 hours after your purchase date.
The Gold Card
The Gold Card is awarded to top RPC members who meet the monthly minimum purchase requirement necessary to become a Gold member.
To be upgraded to Gold Status, you must:
- Be an active True Blue RPC member for at least one (1) year
- Shop in any Royal Duty Free branch at least 3x in the past six (6) months
- Have a total purchase of P50,000 on at least 3 visits during the qualifying period
Royal Duty Free conducts periodic reviews of its RPC records. If you are identified to have met the above-mentioned qualifications, you will automatically be upgraded to Gold status. There’s no need to apply!
How to Claim Your Gold Card
When you qualify for upgrade to Gold, the system will prompt cashiers at the check-out level. Once you have been informed by the cashier, you may proceed to the RPC booth for account verification and Gold card processing.
And that’s it! Your new Gold card, with the same name and membership date as your original card, will be given to you. In addition, all points earned in the original card will be transferred to your new Gold account. Don’t forget to surrender your old loyalty card and key-in a new PIN to activate your Gold card.
Exclusive Gold Card Privileges
- Exciting and better perks in partner establishments
- Bonus points on specially-marked items all year long!
- Special discounts exclusive to Gold Card members
- Early access to special sale events
- Bonus e-coupons during our raffle promos (2020)
- FREE gift-wrapping services
Shop, Earn and Save!
Earning points is so easy! Simply present your True Blue, Gold card or RPC App QR Code to the cashier prior to paying for your purchases at Royal Duty Free. Earning of points is valid for cash, debit card, and credit card transactions only.
Once earned, points are automatically converted to currency on your eWallet. You may use this to pay for your succeeding purchases at Royal Duty Free. Remember to always use your Loyalty Card every time you shop. NO CARD = NO POINTS.
Points Conversion Made Easy!
One peso is equivalent to One point. To make computations simpler, Peso value are rounded off to the nearest whole number.
For example: P1,525.50 = 1,526 points P8,312.40 = 8,312 points
You can also earn points when purchasing Royal Duty Free Gift Certificates. However, the use of gift certificates as a mode of payment, does not earn points. Similarly, items purchased using the Merchandise Return Slips (MREs), do not earn points.
How to Redeem and Use Your Points (Pay-With-Points)
You may use your eWallet to pay for your purchases. Simply present your RPC Card or the RPC App QR code to the cashier upon paying for your purchases. The amount in your eWallet will automatically be deducted from your total bill.
Remember, the more you shop, the more rebates you get, the bigger savings for you!
Expiration of Points
1. All unredeemed points will expire every March 31 of the year, giving customers at least 15 months to use their points.
Earning Period Expiration Date
August 12, 2019 – December 31, 2019 March 31, 2021
January 1, 2020 – December 31, 2020 March 31, 2022
January 1, 2021 – December 31, 2021 March 31, 2023
2. Members will be reminded via personalized email and SMS of their expiring points at least 3 months before the expiration date. Reminder messages will be sent again in 2 months and 1 month prior to the March 31 deadline.
3. Failure to redeem earned points within the given period will mean the automatic forfeiture of all earned points. Reinstatement of forfeited points will not be allowed. Similarly, unused amount in the eWallet will automatically be removed upon forfeiture points.
Convenient Points Checking
Here are several ways you can use check on your points and eWallet in your RPC Account:
- Visit the RPC booth or RPC Kiosk in any Royal Duty Free Branch
- Log on to royalsubic.com
- RPC Mobile App
Does your RPC Card Expire?
Your RPC card does not expire. However, after 3 years, it will temporarily be deactivated, and you will be required to update your personal information to re-activate the card. The same holds true for your account in the RPC Mobile App.
For de-activated cards and app accounts, earning of points will still be allowed, however, use of eWallet will be suspended until the card is re-activated.
Don’t worry, these things happen, and we will be glad to help…
Replacement of Damaged or Lost Card
- Member must proceed to the RPC booth to report the lost card or request for replacement of the damaged card. Before processing, the member will be asked to present one (1) valid ID and to update his personal information in the system. A fee of P50 shall be collected from the member as payment of the new card (to be transacted at POS using SKU 583296).
- Member shall be required to key-in a 4-digit PIN prior to issuance of the new card.
- The member must surrender the damaged card. This shall be perforated for
immediate disposal. Booth must record all disposed cards in the RPC Card Disposal Logsheet.
Forgot your PIN or want to change it?
- Proceed to the RPC booth and present two (2) valid IDs with picture (driver’s license, passport, etc.) together with your RPC Card
- Your RPC card will be swiped and you will be asked to enter a new PIN
- Once the PIN is verified, you can now use your RPC card again!
If you change your personal information, please tell us… (change status, address, telephone number, email address, etc.) Keep your personal information updated by reporting any changes to the RPC booth personnel, or by filling up a Customer Data Update Form available online at www.royalsubic.com You can also update your personal information on the RPC app.
Other Terms and Conditions
Your membership is important to us, so please remember the following:
- Your RPC account will be moved to inactive status if there are no recorded purchases within a period of two (2) years. On the 3rd year of inactivity, the account will be removed from the RPC system completely.
- Make sure to present your RPC Card/RPC App QR Code to the cashier BEFORE your pay for your purchases. NO CARD/App QR Code = NO POINTS
- For your safety, please report lost RPC Cards immediately to the RPC Booth personnel. Royal Duty Free Shops, Inc. will not be held liable for the loss or any unauthorized use of lost RPC Cards.
- Your RPC membership can be revoked anytime. Any abuse, failure to follow the terms and conditions, or misrepresentations, may be used as basis to revoke your membership and will affect your further participation in the RPC program.
- Your RPC Points, as recorded in the RPC Loyalty Program System, shall be deemed correct and accurate.
- Royal Duty Free Shops, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, modify or restrict any aspect of the program anytime, with prior notice to its members.
- In the event that the RPC Loyalty Program is terminated, members must use up all remaining points within 60-days prior to termination of program. Due notice to all members will also be given at least 60 days before end of program.
- Failure for Royal Duty Free Shops, Inc. to enforce a particular term, condition, or guideline does not mean it is waived.
- RPC members are subjected to and are deemed to have accepted, the Terms and Conditions of the RPC Loyalty Program upon signing off on the Application Form.