Returns & Exchanges
Return and exchange of products are subject to the following:
- All defective merchandise for replacement or exchange must be returned within seven (7) days from the date of purchase, along with the sales invoice email that shall be issued together with the delivered item.
- Non-food merchandise must be returned complete with original packaging, manual, and factory sales intact.
- Undergarments and other opened or used personal items are not returnable nor exchangeable.
- Items considered as "Service Center" are not refundable and will be returned to an authorized Service Center to repair under manufacturer's warranty.
- Replacement or exchange of fresh items is only valid within 24 hours from date of purchase.
- Food items to be returned should at least be 75% intact.
All orders are automatically processed on our system and sent for shipment as soon as they are placed. During this process we incur irreversible fees. Royal reserves the right to decline or cancel any order at any time, at our sole discretion. If you have already paid for your order before it was cancelled, we will refund your payment to you upon showing of proof of your payment. Therefore, while we understand that orders might need to be changed sometimes, we are unable to do it free of charge after a certain point. We strictly adhere to the following cancellation policy:
- If you cancel your order BEFORE it has been shipped, you will be assessed a 15% cancellation fee before credit is issued.
- If you cancel your order AFTER it has been shipped, please follow our Returns and Exchanges Policy. The cancellation will have to be treated as a Return with all applicable fees.
- Orders which are REFUSED AT DELIVERY will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above - including restocking, cancellation and other applicable fees.
If a customer requests for a cancellation, the customer may send us a message. Please note that Customer Care uses the same process shown above, so we can't guarantee that we can cancel your order.