Yes and everyone is welcome to shop at Royal Duty Free. We hope to see you!
Want to find out more about what Royal Duty Free has to offer? What services, promos and store updates we have? The answers to these can be found below.
No, but you can get our Royal Privilege Card to earn points while you shop. You can ask our store representatives on how you can apply.
Yes, but we only accept US Dollar bills as form of dollar cash payment in our stores.
We accept the following modes of payment in our stores:
- Credit Card
- Union Pay
- BDO 0% interest
- Union Pay thru QR code
- Gift Certificates from Royal Duty Free
- We also accept cheque for HORECA clients
Unfortunately, we can’t accommodate pets inside our stores. Thank you for understanding.
Unfortunately we don’t cater to item reservations. Rest assured we have enough stocks for you when you visit & shop. Thank you!
You are qualified to become a Royal Privilege Card holder for FREE when you shop a minimum single purchase receipt of P3,000 or accumulated receipts of the same total within a period of 3 months.
Please see below daily schedules for the following stores:
Palm Street: 9AM – 7PM
Manila Avenue: 9AM – 7PM
Our stores are located at:
Palm Street, Subic Bay Freeport Zone, Olongapo
Manila Avenue, Subic Bay Freeport Zone, Olongapo
Please stay tuned for our announcements for our partner brands by following us on Facebook and Instagram (@royaldutyfree). Thank you!
Please stay tuned in our Facebook and Instagram (@royaldutyfree) for our upcoming sale announcements. Thank you!
Due to some restrictions, we do not cater online orders. But we hope to see you in our stores.
Kindly send us the photo of the item and we will check with our merchandising team if it’s available in our stores.
Do you have any comments or concerns? Please leave your name, contact number and your concern and a store representative will be in touch with you the soonest.
You have to use up all your points on your old card.
- Can I transfer my points?
- Yes, you can still transfer your points from the old RLP card to the new RPC until October 31, 2019.
- Do I have to pay for the new card?
- If you will surrender your old card, you will only pay P25 for the new card and P50 for new card application.
- Can I still earn points using my old card
- Yes you can still earn points using your old card until September 30 only. You can use up all your points until October 31.
Mass is held every Sunday at 9:30 AM at Royal Duty Free, Manila Avenue.